Monday, January 12, 2009

Jenny's wedding cake

This cake was by far the trickiest cake I have decorated and had to build. All the angles, corners, and lines needed to match. It was a challenge that I very much enjoyed doing. It is no where near perfect, but it was a lot of fun and is what Jenny wanted, so I was happy to do it for her. I also have to give credit to my little brother, my parents, and my hubby for the help they gave me with the flowers, if it wasn't for them I would have spent a lot more time on this cake. So here it is, 12+ hours, 5 lbs of frosting and 430 little pink flowers later...


4 comments:

The Parkers said...

wow D amazing!!

Britni said...

Wow that's beautiful. Love it!!

grandma honey said...

You did so much hard work and the cake was an amazing centerpiece! Thanks to all who helped.

Jennifer Merrill said...

And it tasted as good as it looked!!!